WordPress is definitely one of the most robust and flexible content management systems available today. WordPress can be used as a basic blog site that looks very similar to those that are on the net today or it can be customized to your specific look and feel. The most effective characteristic of WordPress is that it is Search Engine Optimization friendly. Here are 5 reason why WordPress is one of the best content management systems for SEO and blogging:
- SEO Friendly Permalinks– Permalinks are links or URLs that are linked to your articles. For example, when you generate a post or article in WordPress, a URL is immediately created. In essence, this means that every time you create a blog post, you are creating webpage. The more pages in turn creates more pages listed in the search engine and in turn creates more traffic to your website, which leads to more visitors and customers. It also allows search engines crawlers to rank your site for the word of your choice.
- SEO Compatible Article Titles– WordPress can be setup automatically to make article titles a permalink. Using keywords in your titles will make it simpler for you to achieve greater rankings in Google. One of the most important strategy for writing article titles is to write them the way people will search for them. Making your articles rich in keywords. Placing your keywords at the front of the title will make a huge difference.
- Allows You to Create Tags– Tags are found at the end of an article of any WordPress site. Tags or key words will let the search engines web spiders better index your blog post. When a visitor clicks on a tag within the cloud, they are brought to an archival page of related post excerpts rather than having to wade through months of post archives to find what they’re looking for.
- Lets You Cross Link Content– Adding cross-linking between your posts, pages and other websites can be a great tool for increasing Google ranking and web traffic. Cross-linking is an essential element for effective SEO.
- Effortless Install of Google Sitemaps: Google Sitemaps has two important advantages for site owners. Not only can it help site visitors see a outline of exactly what they can find on your web site, but it helps Google to further index and rank your website by letting Google know exactly which blog pages are the most important.